The Replacements is an American animated television series created by Dan Santat that aired on Disney Channel from July 2006 to March 2009 with reruns ceasing in August 2011. The total 52 episodes and two seasons.
The opening sequence explains that siblings, Todd and Riley, lived in what seemed to be an orphanage their entire lives, with no explanation of what happened to their birth parents. While cleaning the floors, they stumbled across a Fleemco comic book. They mail-ordered a Fleemco phone (which allows them to replace any person or animal they desire) and in the process they got new parents: a female British secret agent named Agent K and a professional daredevil named Dick Daring. Whenever Todd and Riley want to replace someone undesirable, they call Conrad Fleem on the Fleemco phone via a large button. Fleemco immediately replaces the person with someone to the liking of Todd and Riley. The series follows their chaotic misadventures as they use Fleemco to attempt to better their lives in nearly every problematic situation they encounter.
- Nancy Cartwright as Todd Daring
- Grey DeLisle as Riley Daring / Buzz Winters
- Kath Soucie as Agent K
- Daran Norris as Dick Daring / Prince Cinnamon Boots
- David McCallum as C.A.R.
- Jeff Bennett as Conrad Fleem / Shelton Klutzberry / Principal Cutler
- Lauren Tom as Tasumi
- Erica Hubbard as Abbey Willson
- Tara Strong as Sierra McCool
- Dee Bradley Baker as Johnny Hitswell
- Candi Milo as Shelly Klutzberry
- Jess Harnell as Donny Rottweiler