Jim Henson's Muppet Babies, (commonly known by the shortened title Muppet Babies), is an American animated television series that aired from September 15, 1984, to November 2, 1991, on CBS. The show portrays childhood versions of the Muppets living together in a nursery under the care of a human woman identified only as Nanny (the whereabouts of their parents are never addressed), who appears in almost every episode, but her face is never visible; only the babies' view of her pink skirt, purple sweater, and distinctive green and white striped socks is shown. The idea of presenting the Muppets as children first appeared in a dream sequence in The Muppets Take Manhattan (1984), released two months before Muppet Babies debuted, in which Miss Piggy imagined what it would be like if she and Kermit the Frog had grown up together.
- Jack Angel - Additional Voices
- Greg Berg - Baby Fozzie, Baby Scooter
- Corey Burton - Baby Bunsen, Baby Skeeter
- Tress MacNeille - Additional Voices
- Laurie O'Brien - Baby Piggy
- Hal Smith - Additional Voices
- Frank Welker- Baby Kermit, Baby Beaker