Hilda is a British-Canadian animated television series based on the graphic novel series of the same name by Luke Pearson. Produced by Silvergate Media and Mercury Filmworks, the show follows the adventures of fearless Hilda, a blue-haired girl who, along with her deerfox Twig, travels to the city of Trolberg, where she befriends even the most dangerous monsters.
The series debuted on September 21, 2018 as a Netflix exclusive.
The series is set in a world resembling that of late 20th century Scandinavia, with people and fantastical creatures, and centers around the titular character. Hilda is a little blue-haired girl, who has spent her entire life in the wilderness, with her mom Johanna, and pet deerfox, Twig. They later move to the local city of Trolberg, along with a small elf, Alfur, who Hilda befriended back in the wilderness. Despite Hilda being skeptical about her new life in the city, she soon makes two new friends, Frida and David, and discovers that there might be more to Trolberg than she originally thought.
- Bella Ramsey – Hilda
- Daisy Haggard – Mum (Johanna)
- Ameerah Falzon-Ojo – Frida
- Oliver Nelson – David
- Rasmus Hardiker – Alfur Aldric
- Kaisa Hammarlund – Additional voices
- Reece Pockney – Trevor, Additional voices
- Simon Greenall – Additional voices
- Ako Mitchell – Wood Man, Additional voices
- Claire Skinner – Additional voices
- Nina Sosanya – Additional voices
- Ólafur Darri Ólafsson – Additional voices