Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs is a series of children's books written and drawn by Ian Whybrow and Adrian Reynolds. The series is about a 5-year-old boy named Harry, who has a bucket full of dinosaurs. In the books the dinosaurs talk to Harry but seem to be toys to the other characters. The other main characters are Mom, Nana, Harry's best friend Charlie and Harry's sister Sam.
It was later adapted into a 104-episode animated television series of the same name, which premiered on Teletoon in Canada on March 28, 2005 and ended in 2008. The show is also broadcast in Asia, Australia, Latin America, and several European countries. In the TV series Harry plays with the dinosaurs by jumping into the bucket, which transports him to another world, called DinoWorld. Although the dinosaurs are toy-sized in the real world, within DinoWorld they become dinosaur-sized, while Harry retains his actual size. The TV episodes are available on DVD in two volumes.
Recently, it was announced that the show would have a series of apps for the iOS and Android platform and will include some interactive elements.
In the US, Cartoon Network aired the series as part of its short lived Tickle-U block. Reruns of the series began airing on Qubo on June 30, 2012.
- Andrew Chalmers - Harry
- Jamie Watson - Taury the Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Ron Rubin - Trike the Triceratops
- Andrew Sabiston - Pterence the Pterodactyl
- Stacy DePass - Patsy the Apatosaurus
- Juan Chioran - Sid the Scelidosaurus
- Jonathan Wilson - Steggy the Stegosaurus
- Amanda Soha - Charley
- Susan Roman - Harry's mother
- Bryn McAuley - Sam, Harry's big sister
- Ellen-Ray Hennessy - Nana