Good Luck Charlie is an American sitcom that originally aired on Disney Channel from April 4, 2010, to February 16, 2014. The series' creators, Phil Baker and Drew Vaupen, wanted to create a program that would appeal to entire families, not just children. It focuses on the Duncan family of Denver as they adjust to the births of their fourth and fifth children, Charlotte "Charlie" (Mia Talerico) and Toby (Logan Moreau). In each episode, Teddy Duncan (Bridgit Mendler) adds to a video diary that contains advice for Charlie about their family and life as a teenager. Teddy tries to show Charlie what she might go through when she is older for future reference. Each video diary ends with Teddy (or another family member, even Charlie) saying the eponymous phrase, "Good luck, Charlie".
- The Duncan Family
- Amy (Bob's wife)
- PJ (Bob & Amy's son)
- Teddy (Bob & Amy's daughter)
- Gabe (Bob & Amy's son)
- Charlotte (Bob & Amy's daughter)
- Toby (Bob & Amy's son)
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan, Charlie's older sister (Good luck, Charlie)
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan, Charlie's mother
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan, Charlie's older brother (Good fortune, Toby)
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan, Charlie's father
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan, Charlie's older brother
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.