Dear White People is an American comedy-drama television series on Netflix based on the 2014 movie by the same name. With Justin Simien continuing with writing and directing episodes of the series, it follows the stories of black students in a predominantly white school whom deal with social struggles, each episode focused on one particular character. Its first season preimered on April 28, 2017, with half-hour long episodes.
The series was renewed for a second season, which premiered on May 4, 2018. On June 21, 2018, it was renewed for a third season.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Logan Browning as Samantha White
- Brandon P. Bell as Troy Fairbanks
- DeRon Horton as Lionel Higgins
- Antoinette Robertson as Colandrea "Coco" Conners
- John Patrick Amedori as Gabe Mitchell
- Marque Richardson as Reggie Green
- Ashley Blaine Featherson as Joelle Brooks
- Giancarlo Esposito as Narrator
Awards[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Images[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]